Utah Procurement Technical Assistance Centers help small businesses with all phases of Government contracting -federal, state, and local. Counselors provide one-on-one and group instruction that helps clients identify contracting opportunities, which can create growth of market share and revenues for them. The government is an excellent customer because they generally purchase in large quantities, and pay their bills on time.
PTAC is an important part of The Governor's Office of Economic Development, with eight offices throughout the state to assist you. There are specific keys available from your PTAC office as follows:
- BID Match software to find bid opportunities.
- One-on-one counseling
- Workshops and Conferences
- Registration Assistance (DUNS, SAM, BIDSYNC)
- Networking facilitation
- Contracting Partnerships:
- Prime / Sub
- Mentor / Protégé
- Teaming agreements
- 8(a) / Hub Zone Opportunities
- Bid Proposals (response to an RFP)
- Product Specifications / Standards
- Procurement Histories / Pricing Data
- GSA Assistance